Pages

Saturday 2 June 2012

May Scavenger Hunt

This month has been very busy, so trying to keep up with photographic challenges has been a bit of a struggle. However, I managed to get 9 of this months subjects for the Scavenger Hunt hosted by Kathy at Postcards from the PP.

 2) Small packages, it was my birthday at the beginning of the month, these were from my friend Kate


3) Fragrance, Rog bought me a "Welcome to our new home" bouquet, this lily smelled gorgeous.


4) Station, Station Road in our new home town


5) Nose, mine



6) Front Page, one of those "Whats on" mags that came through the door


7) Nine


8) Beverage, alcoholic, of course!


11) Yellow, contrived


12) Do you see what I see? ducklings


5 comments:

Chrissy C said...

These are brilliant Joy. Love your calendar block - very swish.

Patrice said...

Great shots - love Nine!

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

Love those lillies ... When I have one or two in an arrangement in my living room, I can smell it as soon as I hit my porch before I ever open the door when our windows are open.

May 9 passed me by before I realized it..I had a plan similar to yours for that one!

Nice pics this month!

Eileen said...

Lovely photos, Joy. The ducklings are so cute and I really like your calendar.

Louise said...

Great photos - nice to see join in again, I check every month!