Pages

Monday 2 August 2010

92/365 Quarter through

It seems like ages ago, but can only be three months, that I set myself the challenge of blogging every day for a whole year. And here we are now on post number 92, which means we are a quarter of the way through, and what do you know? Today I received my copy of the Phoenix Christmas supplement in the post!
I have to say that even though its only early August and I cant begin to get excited about Christmas yet, it really is a fantastic range of Christmas card packs, Christmas postcard packs, advent calendars and advent calendar cards, photocards, money wallets, paper chains, labels, gift bags, tissue wrap, rollwrap and tags.
To my customers who read this, please do not be alarmed, I wont be distributing the supplements until the end of this month and early next month, unless you specifically request one earlier. And to anyone else who would like me to send them one please email me on joy.shallcross@btinternet.com
They will be available from me on or around 14th August.
To everyone else who reads my blog, hope you are enjoying the summer, thankfully there is still plenty of it left!
I should mention in passing that all Phoenix Christmas cards, as well as the butterfly tea party cards released earlier this year, include an amount donated to charity, and Phoenix are delighted to announce that possibly as soon as the end of this month they will have donated over ONE MILLION POUNDS in total to charities. This is quite an achievement for a company that was started approximately 15 years ago by three young mums around a kitchen table!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! had not realised that it was this, though it was to do with photo exams xx well done from me xx

joy said...

I was doing a photography course, and in order to make me think about my photos I decided to try to post every day. the course finished last month, but my own challenge is for the whole year!