Pages

Friday 31 December 2010

241/365 Happy New Year and a few quick thankyous.

Happy New Year to one and all, I hope 2011 brings you all you could wish for, and more.

My blogging journey started in January 2010, and I have enjoyed it immensely. I'd like to say many thanks to Rachael for introducing me to blogging and for patiently answering my "How do you do that?" questions. Also many thanks to Janice for being my photographic inspiration, and again patiently answering my questions. Thirdly, thankyou to the lovely Charlie at House of Istria for all the self promotion tips. And finally a huge, huge thankyou to all my friends, old and new, and followers for reading my blog, and for passing comments, its great to know that someone is out there actually reading what I've written.

I've set up a new blog to chart my 2011 learning journey, I would love to share it with you, so please follow me here, thankyou.
Joy x x x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR PICCIES IN 2011 - HAPPY NEW YEAR XXX