Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2010

208/365 New shop opened on Folksy

Good morning. Well, today is a new beginning for me, yesterday I emptied out my shops on MISI and this morning I have put my very first item up for sale in my Folksy shop.
I always find new things a bit daunting, but several of my friends have recommended Folksy so I'm giving it a go. All the items that will be listed in my shop are to raise funds for the WAAA, about which I have previously blogged, and I have joined "December Elves" which is a group who list an item each day for the month - except that December will be a shortened month, as I dont suppose many people will be listing or buying on 24th/25th (although you never know)!
Anyhow, here goes, this is my first item, a hand crocheted blanket for a baby or smallish pet, priced at £10.00 (including post and packing).



Folksy is a great place to look for and buy hand made items of all descriptions, why not have a browse and support UK crafters by buying handmade this Christmas.

1 comment:

Chrissy C said...

Nice to see you made the leap then Joy - hope it all works out for you
Fingers crossed