Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 30, 100 photo prompts

The full list is on Karen's blog, here.

These are the ones that start with letter B.

Baby. All my own babies are grown up now, and my grandchildren are 90 miles away, so here is the baby of the house, Cassie



Bag. My trusty black shoulder bag, jam-packed full as usual.


Blade. My faithful Sabatier knife


Blur. From Saturday's Warminster Carnival parade, Devizes's very own Major Wrecks


Box. One of my many workboxes


Bubbly. Marstons Pedigree (you really weren't expecting champagne, surely?)


Busy. Oli cooking breakfast for himself and his visiting brother




3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are doing well with your list, can crack on with mine now I have finished the 26wk challenge. x

Chrissy C said...

I don't know how you find them Joy - very inventive

Marion Starr said...

Love this photo of Cassie! Having lost two lovely cats to illness and frequently away from home now, unfortunately we no longer have any cats...