Pages

Thursday 7 October 2010

161/365 The day job

well, I call it my day job, but its not really like working, its much more fun! Plus I got to spend half a day working out in my new studio, heaven.
I'm a Phoenix trader, which means I am surrounded by the most lovely stationery you could imagine.
Yesterday I started off by stamping up a box of brochures and Christmas supplements with my details.



Then a parcel arrived



and this is what it contained




a few packs of Christmas cards




October release of new products supplements




some advent calendars and Christmas rollwrap




some everyday cards



freepost cards




and the newly released cards.




Here are some orders which are now ready for packing and delivering.










Here's yours Mo, to be completed with my next delivery.




Lastly I sat on my posture stool and stamped all the supplements with my details, ready to be sent out later today.



I've been involved with Phoenix for almost 5 years now, and I love it. Its called direct selling, but its not really selling, there's no pressure and the quality of the cards and other stuff is so good it just sells itself, what a fabulously easy way to supplement my rather meagre state pension so I can contribute to family finances. Have a look at the Phoenix website, and please contact me if you like the look of the cards and fancy a brochure to browse through.

4 comments:

Busy Little Chicken said...

Hello Joy, am quite jealous of you being surrounded by all that paper/cards etc!! Looks like a great job!! Off now to browse the site......

carol said...

I though your stationery was something you did by youself. I never actually realised you were a trader for phoenix. I've always been dubious about these companies that want money for start up costs but you seam to enjoy it and it looks like you are getting plenty of orders. I've had a quick look at your site but will have a better look this evening. It does seam very good and looks like the quality of the items is good too.ce

joy said...

Carol, I wouldn't normally want to be involved in direct selling, but I just fell in love with the Phoenix range when someone gave me a brochure. The start-up cost is minimal, and as a company to work alongside, Phoenix are brilliant, and very ethical. As there is no retail mark-up the cards are extremely good value for money, being high quality and so much fun as well. I love my "job" and there are no sales targets to meet and no pressure, I just do as little or as much as I feel like doing.

Rachael said...

It all looks lovely. I can see why you needed so much space to work in though, that lot would take over my small but perfectly formed bungalow.