Pages

Friday 3 September 2010

121/365 Clouds

I'm feeling very tired today. I have de-Olivered the spare bedroom, and its ready for our weekend visitors. Whilst doing that I seem to have twisted my knee, which hurts when I walk on it, which makes me limp, which has given me a backache! So, having had my whinge for the week I am now going to leave you with some peaceful cloud images while I have a nice soak in a hot and bubbly bath, then spend the rest of the day with my feet up, doing some knitting, and maybe watch a bit of football and have a beer or two this evening.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOPE YOUR leg is better soon, Joy,

some nice cirrus images there!
Im just going to make a blast from the past.. mince and onion roly poly .. that takes me back!!

Janice

Rachael said...

Love the clouds. Sorry you have hurt your knee....I have dodgy knees and so I know how painful they can be. Feet up knitting and drinking beer sounds like an ace plan. Enjoy.

Chrissy C said...

Pretty piccsy - the top one looks like a feather. Hope your knee gets better soon.