Pages

Friday 17 September 2010

138/365 Sorted

Well, quite surprisingly, it didn't take too long. I have all the yarns boxed up together. Alex is coming tomorrow morning so he can carry them to the studio for me.



two boxes for current projects (always at least 2 things on the go) which sit beside the sofa for when I'm watching TV




patterns neatly sorted into categories, heading studio-wards tomorrow




all the unfinished projects in a box together waiting for the proverbial rainy day




accessories all together and in one place




and my labels bagged




phew, and I even had time to walk down to town for some shopping.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

A job well done by the look of it. It's always so nice when things are neat and tidy don't you think? For some reason though, they don't stay that way. I blame the Fairies!!

joy said...

oh, you have the fairies too, I thought they just lived in my house!

Unknown said...

that's far to organised for a crafter! :)

GardenOfDaisies said...

Hi thanks for following my blog! I really need to get my sewing room/office organized. It's such a mess at the moment!

cm crafts said...

what can i say can you come around to me one day to help sort me out lol
well done xx