Pages

Thursday 16 September 2010

135/365 Studio (Trap B) progress

The builders have been gone for over a month now, so progress is down to Rog, and him finding time in a busy work schedule. Yesterday he managed to finish hanging the vertical blinds at my windows - he had a problem getting the fixings to stay put (too complicated to go into, but he persevered).



He's also rebuilding my corner desk unit, which has been stored in the garage since we arrived here. I think it will be a while yet before he gets a chance to get the phone and ethernet cables installed, but at least I can now use the space for storing all my "stuff" in one place.


4 comments:

Tracy said...

hi joy it's all really starting to take shape now and i bet you can't wait to put your "stuff" in there!!!

Janice said...

Looking good!

Unknown said...

funny how blinds and curtains just make a room....it's looking good :)

Rachael said...

You're gonna love working in there!!