Pages

Monday 6 September 2010

124/365 Listing day

My friend Janice has started to blog. She is a brilliant photographer, so her blog will be well worth following, you can view it here.

I have been putting all my Phoenix Christmas brochures in envelopes ready to post or deliver to my regular customers. I usually tape the envelopes up with normal sellotape, but this time I have used some of the tape from the dots and spots range, doesn't it look great on the bright pink envelopes. If you would like more info on this range of decorative tapes, please email me at joy.shallcross@btinternet.com



Now that summer is almost certainly behind us my thoughts turn to knitting again, and I have unearthed a few of my creations to list in my various shops. This lovely green and white chunky scarf can be found in my Zibbet shop




This sage green (not grey as it looks in the photo) men's scarf can be found in my malebox shop




I love this hat, its such fun. You can find it listed in my joyknitt shop




and lastly, not knitting, but a newly listed card in my Groovy Cart shop


No comments: