Pages

Monday 20 September 2010

141/365 Devizes Carnival photo competition

A couple of weeks ago I sent off my entry for the above competition, and then forgot all about it. Yesterday I had an email from the competition organizer to say that sadly I hadn't won a prize (there were only two prizes, and over 100 entrants) but they liked my picture and with my permission they would like to display it in the gallery on their website. So naturally I gave my permission, and you can see the gallery by visiting the Devizes Carnival website and clicking on Carnival images 2010, where you will see a slideshow. Mine is currently the last one, although I guess they may put more up as and when they get permissions from other submissions. This is my very first public image, so I'm really chuffed.

4 comments:

Chrissy C said...

Hand clapping out loud for you - well done,

Janice said...

Well one Joy. Nice shot of the little boy.

cm crafts said...

wow thats good well done xxx

Rachael said...

I had to put your full name in the search box to find the picture but at least I found it. Nice one Joy! Well done.